We offer cost estimating service at any stage of the project planning process. Most of our clients want to know that their vision and design will fall within their project budget and want to
be certain that an all-inclusive scope is identified.
Once construction starts it is also important to control costs by not allowing change orders to spin out of control. With our many years of experience in all areas of construction, you
can count on us for this control.
Value Engineering and Constructability Review
- Provide value engineering alternatives for
material types and systems identifying cost and a plus/minus analysis.
- Evaluate logistical, staging, and equipment
accessibility issues to determine the effect on construction details, operations, and cost.
- Evaluate design details for constructability of
materials specified as well as availability.
- Perform Estimates
and each of 3 design phases including:
- Design Development; and
- Construction Document
- Provide detailed qualitative/quantitative estimates by:
- CSI format (or other); and
- Project elements.
- Evaluate local bid market and labor force
- Facilitate FF & E coordination issues
- Establish a contingency base and identify
criteria for use in conjunction with Owner.
- Assist in the selection and in prioritizing
- Bid Packaging
- Outline project bid packages.
- Define scope of work.
- Estimate bid package values.
- Bid Period
- Analyze bidder list.
- Identify additional bidders.
- Contract Award Process
- Participate in bid opening with Owner and
- Tabulate bids;
- Evaluate bids;
- Participate in pre-award conferences with prime
- Confirm all prime contractor contract
- Insurance; and
- Schedule of values.