Having project management that has the experience to provide you with peace of mind is paramount. Swint Consulting Service LLC has a proven track record to manage all aspects of the
construction project. The services listed below, in conjunction with the Cost Estimating/Control and Schedule Development & Monitoring Services provide a Total Project Management Delivery
of your construction Project.
Total Project Management makes certain that your project will be designed based on your vision and budget, and constructed in a quality manner, on budget, and in a time frame that meets your
- Attend all Core Team design review meetings held
by the Architect and/or Owner.
(Not all user group meetings but those that are necessary)
- Assist Architect during schematic design phase
in order to ensure that the drawings are progressing sufficiently to allow for proper estimating and construction.
- Facilitate preconstruction meetings with prime
contractors and Owner personnel, develop minutes and distribute.
- Develop and implement all field work
authorization tools and formats.
- Develop cash-flow analysis
- Coordinate dispute resolution.
- Facilitate billing processes with prime
contractor, including approval of draft applications for payment.
- Establish lines of communication and authority
among prime contractors, Architect and Owner.
- Verification that up-to-date contract documents
are being used in the field and take such action on behalf of the Owner as is appropriate to ensure that up-to-date contract documents are being used in the field.
- Develop limits of responsibility with Architect
as they apply to inspection and corrective policies.
- Review quality control issues in pre-start
meetings with prime contractors.
- Evaluate corrective measures in association with
- Report the discovery of any inferior materials
or workmanship to the responsible prime contractor, the Architect and Owner.
- Verify corrective action is complete per the
- Monitor owner’s testing to verify all tests
comply with contract documents. Report any deficiencies to the responsible parties and verify satisfactory correction
- Verify that the
contractors are aware of and are following the commissioning and closeout procedures
- Track the process so
that there is a reporting mechanism for status updates